[bksvol-discuss] Reminder about the Horror Book Club

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:53:47 -0700

Hey everyone,

The horror book club will meet tonight, Thursday, in the Friends of Bookshare chat room, located at:

http://67.19.90.10/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

The fun begins at 6 p.m. Pacific, 9 p.m. Eastern time. We will be discussing Scott Smith's The ruins. If you've read the novel, come and share your thoughts. If you're unfamiliar with the book, we still welcome your participation. We will also discuss which book to explore for the next meeting.

Take care, and I hope to hear you soon,
Scott Blanks
mailto:scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx