[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reminder

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:51:16 -0400

Which is part of the problem. This should be clearly spelled out in the manual. I am, btw, rereading that, but haven't finished it yet. These picture pages may have captions. Don't know if they'll come out or not. I would be inclined to put the numbers at the bottoms of the pages, but should I be consistent with the practice on the other pages?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>