[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remembering Mayrie in Bookshare fashion Tuesday evening Dec 4th

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:22:05 -0800

Nice idea; I'm in  From 7-8 p.m. Pacicfic time I'll be proofing; And I was
going to check out a "new" book, since I have room in my pile and will soon
be checking in n another -- but I have a question; I checked the history of
the book I was thinking of taking; it was released, but with no comment by
an administrator; can I assume then that it wasn't released  because of
failure to renew in time but that the proofer released it and it's safe for
me to take?  I assume she didn't explain why she was releasing it because
there doesn't seem to be a place for us to put our comments when we release
a book (at least I haven't found one; the last time I released a book I
posted   on the volunteer email last the reason so anyoane else could take
it if they wanted.