[bksvol-discuss] Re: Remembering Mayrie in Bookshare fashion Tuesday evening Dec 4th

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:58:53 -0600

Lissi,

Definitely count me in!  I'll be posting a note later on the
Bookshare-Discuss list with more specifics about the book I chose (A
Mayrie contribution with limited American distribution that I had been
wanting to read for *years* before she took it on, and which rereading
will be an absolute pleasure.)  This is an utterly fitting tribute; I
wanted so very much to do something to honor Mayrie but don't
necessarily have the finances to participate in a Memorial fund, so
thank you so very much for suggesting this.
Warmest,
Courtney