[bksvol-discuss] Re: Releasing book

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:00:53 -0400

Sue, I'm so sorry that you're hurt. (big hug) You just did something
that I really respect and appreciate. There is something really
special about you. You know, some people would just hang onto the book
and wait for their hand to heal. You put some thought into it and took
the time to release the book and find someone else to work on it.
You're taking care of yourself while also taking care with Laura Ann's
scan. You model balance for me, and I continue to learn a lot from
watching you. (smile)

--
Monica Willyard