[bksvol-discuss] Releasing a book

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:50:52 -0600

Hi, all.

Unfortunately, I've had to release Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison. It's not
because it's a bad scan, but it has some things that need to be done with it
that I just don't have the time to do. I've been hanging onto it for a few
months, hoping to find time to work on it, but it just isn't happening. Plus,
it's not fair to the submitter, if I just keep it in my queue.

So, even though it is marked as being held for me, anyone is free to validate
it.

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.