[bksvol-discuss] Releasing a Book

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:21:41 -0800

Hi, Everyone,

I began to proofread the book
 His Exits and His Entrances THE STORY OF Shakespeare's Reputation by Louis
Marder

It had been on the checkout list for a very long time.  However, the book
contains many dates monetary amounts and numbers which did not scan properly.
Some of them I was able to figure out or to check on google, but I do not feel
confident enough to know that all the numbers are correct or to attempt to
verify dates throughout a 400-page book..

If someone with an interest can get the book and check numbers as they
proofread, that would be the solution.

In any case, it is beyond me and I am releasing it.

Lori C.

 did not scan properly