[bksvol-discuss] Releasing Book For Another Validater

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 01:41:43 -0400

Hi, everyone. I just released the book Love Busters: Overcoming Habits That Destroy Romantic Love. I've released it due to illness on my part, not a problem with the book. I'm hoping someone else will take it on and validate it more quickly than I can. I have read the book several years ago, and it's a great read for anyone who is in a relationship, especially married couples. I hope someone will pick it up to validate and that you'll enjoy the book.

Monica Willyard