[bksvol-discuss] Re: Releasing

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:43:53 -0800

HI Mickey,

Sometimes you just need to piece a book together. I am working on one where
through 132  the page breaks were off. It meant merging the next page and
then putting the page break in when the next header came along. I also ended
up putting in blank pages to get the pagination correct. The uploader said
they left all the pictures in the scan. It was originally in a .doc file and
the pages may have been messed up when I converted it over to RTF. I usually
like to do that first off so the layout work that needs to be done stays in
the file that gets reuploaded.

It is an interesting book so it will be in great shape because I reading the
whole thing.

Katie Hill
Reconnection and Reiki energy healing
Get your personal numerology reading