[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released the book

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 07:29:21 -0500

Oh, I found the book on Step 1 and wanted to validate it. I downloaded
it, had a problem with opening it, opened a read only copy of it, and
deleted that. It doesn't any of it make sense because I would have
thought a copy was still in existence in the zipped file. So, anyway,
I panicked and didn't know what to do. Besides, Clare (spelling) said
to wait on it for a bit because it had expired for someone who might
want to do it.

I think the exam was OK. It is really hard to tell and is subject to
what the readers think. I'll know in about two months. Thanks for
asking.

Cindy Lou