[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:55:39 -0700 (PDT)

Ixchel,, that's good. I was just wondering because Robert Tweedy said there
were so few on the list for checkout  What you're doing is good.  Thanks.

check out page is getting smaller and smaller, I released my three books for
ones that need credits. Since I’m okay for a few years they are up for grabs.