[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released Wind Dancer

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 19:26:09 -0500

Actually, Marilyn, from what I can tell, Wind Dancer isn't fantasy. At least,
when I read several reviews of it, it didn't seem to be.

I'll let you know, once I read it.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale