[bksvol-discuss] Re: Released

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:13:30 -0600

I get that and it is frustrating if you want to work now, but Carrie or Pavi
have always eventually been able to contact submitters for me.  Not always
helpful submitters, but all of mine have been reached eventually.

I think if they don't want their email in there, there should be an easy way to
have a staff member act as an intermediary that is quicker for those who may me
"lost" in the system.

Valerie