[bksvol-discuss] Re: Release date for final 'Harry Potter' announced

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:45:57 -0800 (PST)

Gustavo and I already have set the date for both of us to be at the local
bookstore, to buy the book, and to have it in the collection within 24 hours.
I'm very excited about this, being a huge HP fan.

Carrie

GenePoole <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Release date for final 'Harry Potter'
announced       And I'm sure that bookshare will have it out on the  same day
too. I'm counting down.