[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejection notice

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:03:16 -0500

And, if it has been returned to the checkout list it will have a hold on it
with your name. Just mentioned as I didn't realize that at first when I was
looking. Also, it will appear in the list around the date that it was place on
the list originally, so it won't be at the top of the checkout list.

Lori