[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejection notice

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:55:17 -0800

Hi,

Sometimes a book won't be rejected, but if it needs more work, it will be
returned to the "check out" page.  If you haven't gotten either an
acceptance or rejection notice, you might want to look on the "check out"
page to see if the book is there, and has notes in the book history telling
you what needs fixing.

Mayrie

  _____