[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejection Of A Book

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:00:41 -0400

The next time you mess up the copy of a book you are proofing and want a clean copy you can just release the book. Then redownload it and you have a nice clean copy on which to work.

E.

At 10:50 PM 7/31/2009, you wrote:
Hi Sue Mangis,

I rejected Alive Today because when I was attempting to proof it, somehow a global replace caused difficulty within the file. If you will resubmit it again, (once you get the notice,) with a hold on it for Susan L, I'd be glad to proofread it from cover to cover. Sorry for the difficulty! Thanks.

Susan Lumpkin

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4295 (20090731) __________