[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejected Wake Up, Sir!

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:03:13 -0600

I advised the submitter to rescan the page with the copyright information,
and insert it in the appropriate place.  I can verify the copyright info,
but the guidelines I reviewed this morning clearly say that the book's
copyright notice has to be included.  The best way to do this is to scan it
when you're scanning the book.  It looks like almost the entire book was
scanned, so why remove the copyright notice?