[bksvol-discuss] Rejected Books List?

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:53:31 -0700

Hi all,

Someone, maybe it was Monica, mentioned that there was a rejected books list on Jake's site. If so, how do I find it? I hadn't known there was one, and I went looking because I have several books I've rejected. I do have an account on Jake's site, I logged in and everything, but I couldn't find a rejected books list. Am I not looking in the right place? I found series books and rescan books, but nothing about rejections. Please clue me in as to how to find the list.

Thanks much.

Allison