[bksvol-discuss] Re: Regarding Your Christian Books

  • From: "Dana" <dnolan3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:47:12 -0400

Hi ther e.
I would say girl there are probably 200 books or so so honestly if you wish the truth of the matter I would say it might be close to 100 dollars to ship all of these books some of them are hard cover some are soft cover the majority soft ccover. I went on a shopping spree when I first had open book around 2 years ago probably spending over 2 thousand dollars or so on books if you want to kow the truth I would just really like to see them up on the site for me to honestly get the chance to read so that is why I would like to donate them if you want to know the truth.
I would at least know I got to read them if book share got t hem and I thin it would add a whole lot to their Christian fiction collection.
I have tons of books by different authors Francine Rivers, Lori Wick, Terri Blackstock, Beverly Lewis you name it tons of books.
Dana
Contact Info
Email
dnolan3@xxxxxxxxxx