[bksvol-discuss] Re: Regarding Bookshare Testimonials

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 09:01:03 -0500

Perhaps my not registering explains my testimonial not appearing. I keep name address phone number off the net. personal invasion is real

There are stalkers out there with computer skills. Certainly identity theft comes to mind. Armed with a person's name and address and the freedom of information act I can find out what your house is worth, when you bought it, what you paid for it, how much tax you pay as property and school, probably your social security number on some document somewhere and now I can try calling any financial institutions and impersonating you if I am brave.

E.

At 01:28 AM 11/13/2008, you wrote:
I agree Sue,
I don't either.

Laura Ann\
At 12:19 AM 11/13/2008, you wrote:
Well, if one must register, that concerns me.  I do not like to have my info
on a lot of websites.

Thanks, Susan.

Sue S.