[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 22:00:26 -0800 (PST)

I have used the underline in format and my books haven't been rejected.  I
leave a couple of spaces and then start the underlinefor several spaces  (for
however long you think it should be depending on what's supposed to be filled
in on it.
G.cindy

>________________________________

blank with a maybe an * or a hypen , X number of spaces and end with an *
or hyphen. Use the underline format from * or hypen to * or
hypen.

>Vivian
>
>At 06:25 PM 12/27/2011 -0800, you wrote:
>
>Hi, mayrie!
>>
>>No, it is the nature of the beast; they are "smaller" and
naturally don't "touch" the adjoining one, unlike the
underscores.  Between the placement being mid-letter as opposed to
underneath it and the natural spaces it looks like a  bunch of minus
signs.  I know that is no help probably, just an explanation of why
it doesn't convey a missing word/phrase.