[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 02:55:26 -0800

Hi Cindy,

This thing that you typed  will not work with the braille translator.  It's
either the four hyphens with a space on each end, or [blank line] that will
be most effective.  In my opinion ---- works best, is simplest and shortest
to keyboard into a book, and according to the teacher friends of mine with
whom I've talked won't confuse sighted readers. But [blank line] would be
equally acceptable.

Mayrie

  _____