[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:46:53 -0800 (PST)

I like that better ... anyone have objections to me using that in the study
guide?
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery:

Date: [blank line]

But not always if it is obvious it is a whole form to fill out. I think I once
did or helped with a mad libs book where I put in [blank line] where you could
fill in the blanks.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:Few eggs and no oranges: a diary showing how unimportant
people in London and Birmingham lived through the war years 1940-1945 by Vere
Hodgson