[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:32:59 -0800 (PST)

I just replaced the few underlining of blsnk dpsce with 5 hyphenstogether:-----

It seems to created a ssosrt of dotted line--; if that causses problems, there
is,  on the top of the hyphen key a longer line: would this work?__________

One gets it by using the the shift key with the hyphen key. In the above
example I just held it for a second or teo, but here: I'll hit it 5 times _____
G. Cindy (Does another Cindy post a lot? IF not, it's easier for me just to
sign myself Cindy than G. Cindy smile