[bksvol-discuss] Re: Refresher on fill in the blanks

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:27:22 -0600

In six-dot Braille, the dash and the underline look the same.  Would there be a
way to trick the Bookshare software into retaning a certain number of
underlines (say four) with a space on either side of them?  That is how it is
generally done in six-dot Braille.  In Computer Braille the underline symbol is
quite different (dots 4-5-6) and would not be acceptable.

Sandi