[bksvol-discuss] Re: Redwall Cookbook

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:58:11 -0800 (PST)

The book has no pages numbers at all?

If you are willing to wait until next week, I'm
willing to request the book and send you an rtf Table
of Contents page (because I can't get it from the
library until next Wed. or Thursday).

But it is available to be seen on Amazon. Do you have
someone who can read the page numbers to you from
there? Here's the tiny URL: http://tinyurl.com/8srtoc

Cindy Ro

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm