[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recovering From a Crash

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:32:06 -0500

That doesn't seem to work. I close Open Book and open it again and then check it and it is still off. Like I said, I did manage to save it before. I seem to remember that it was in a dialog of some kind and it was not in the normal settings dialog. I just don't remember where it was. The check box that you sent me to is in the acquisition menu and saving the settings doesn't work for it.

On 11/10/2014 10:18 PM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:
Do alt-q and go up one.  There you should find the split facing pages setting
and chnge it.  Then remember to save the settings as the default settings.  Do
alt-g and find save settings.  Let the program overwrite the default settings
and you should be good ato go.