[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recognize This?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

Me, too, with the same amount of luck. And I tried reading the synopses of the
Mystery Guild books on Amazon and nothing looked familiar.

It probably will show up on the NY Times Bestseller list, though, and Carrie
will get it into the collection. smile

Or you'll think of it as you fall asleep tonight, or you'll dream about it.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/