[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent rejections of Dale Brown Books

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 06:37:31 -0700

Hi Tom and all,

I had a book from a year ago rejected for no page breaks. It was a good scan
so not sure why page breaks would not be there. I am doing a once over on it
and will resubmit it.

IT was Unknown worlds, tales from beyond.

Katie Hill

Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine

  _____