[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent rejections of Dale Brown Books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:30:20 -0400

Oh dear.  Dreadful for you.

E.

At 12:19 AM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

Oh, Tom, I really feel for you! Maybe Gustavo can pull the file you originally submitted. I've heard talk that Bookshare most likely has copies of files in their various stages, so maybe your files with section breaks are still in the system somewhere. I'd be miffed, too...that's an understatement of how I'd feel, I think! Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
<mailto:mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger only (no email): <mailto:mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx>mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx