[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent rejections of Dale Brown Books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:19:34 -0400

Oh, Tom, I really feel for you! Maybe Gustavo can pull the file you originally
submitted. I've heard talk that Bookshare most likely has copies of files in
their various stages, so maybe your files with section breaks are still in the
system somewhere. I'd be miffed, too...that's an understatement of how I'd
feel, I think! Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx