[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent Goof-Ups

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 05:38:14 -0700

Thanks, Jana, the guy said 'five days', if I remember correctly; and when
people say that they usually mean 'business days'.  So I figure a week is a
safe assumption.  I would be happy to be proved overly pesimistic, of course!
But it did take them over a week to get the first one out, so I think a week
seems reasonable.  I will post when I get it.