[bksvol-discuss] Re: Recent Goof-Ups

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:05:13 -0500

mmmm chocolate sounds great....heheheh
At 05:38 AM 8/9/2006, you wrote:

Perhaps someone will give you chocolat.  (grin)

E.
At 03:35 AM 8/9/2006, you wrote:

I'm not the only person to goof up recently. I ordered a K1000 demo disc on Friday July 28, and on Monday I got a K3000 demo disc. I called them up yesterday morning and told them that I must have done something wrong on the form, but the guy told me that I had requested K1000, but that someone must have just picked up the wrong package to send to me. So now I gotta wait another week or so to try out K1000. Any words of sympathy and support through this time of tribulation would be appreciated. <grin>

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/411 - Release Date: 8/7/2006

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com