[bksvol-discuss] Recent Goof-Ups

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:35:09 -0700

I'm not the only person to goof up recently.  I ordered a K1000 demo disc on
Friday July 28, and on Monday I got a K3000 demo disc.  I called them up
yesterday morning and told them that I must have done something wrong on the
form, but the guy told me that I had requested K1000, but that someone must
have just picked up the wrong package to send to me.  So now I gotta wait
another week or so to try out K1000.  Any words of sympathy and support through
this time of tribulation would be appreciated. <grin>