[bksvol-discuss] Reasons For Volunteering

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:51:26 -0500

Hi Booksharian Friends,

By volunteering with Bookshare, Larry and I have made new friends through
the Bookshare community, have assisted new volunteers in either scanning or
proofing (as we are a team,) attempt to make our scans and/or proofing of
books as perfect as is possible, making the reading experience a pleasurable
one) and adding good quality books (particularly series) to Bookshare's
collection which are not available from other sources.

Susan and Larry Lumpkin