[bksvol-discuss] Reason for releasing 36-hour day

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:24:59 -0500

I have allowed The Thirty-Six Hour Day to go back to step one. There are quite a few scanning errors in the book and I was making too many guesses as to what words should be. This is an important reference work for those whose loved-ones are suffering with dementia and I believe the book should be as close to perfect as possible. I suggest that someone with a print copy might need to fix this one, or perhaps a complete rescan is in order. Thanks.

Jamie Pauls MT-BC
MSN: jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jamie.pauls