[bksvol-discuss] Re: Really technical

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:54:48 -0700

Hi, Chela, thanks for replying. You see, when a lot of acronyms get flung
around in one message, I'm not always sure what they stand for. For
instance, when I saw CIO, it automatically made me think of the AFL/CIO (in
this case CIO stands for Congress of International Organizations, and I
didn't think that's what your email was talking about). I'm glad you and
other people on this list understand this stuff which means I get to ask you
all those obvious questions which aren't necessarily obvious to me (grin).
Regards, Kim Friedman.

  _____