[bksvol-discuss] Reading fair-rated books

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:44:52 -0400

Hi, Laura Ann. I do the same thing now. In the beginning, I steered as far
away from the fair-rated books as I could possibly get. Now, if it's
something I want to read, I will download it and at least try to read it. If
I can't, I make a note of it in hopes that I'll be able to rescan it some
day, and I've also mentioned some of them on this list a few times, too, but
I do at least give them a try now. I think the only reason I do that now is
because I know the default rating is fair and doesn't get changed unless the
submitter or validator changes it, so I do give the book a fair chance
usually. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info