[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading XML Books

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 16:42:26 -0500

Hi, Judy.
Thanks.
This is good info.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 4:28 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading XML Books

Hi Christina,

Good solution! smile.  If you want to read the books as xml files
(I do this all the time), you also need to extract the following
two files from the zip and have them in the same folder as the
xml file:  html.css and and daisytransform.xsl

Also, if you extract all your xml books into one folder, you only
need to extract the html.css and daisytransform.xsl files from
one book and then keep those two files in that folder.  They are
generic and will work for every book.

Happy reading!

Judy s.