[bksvol-discuss] Re: Reading XML Books

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 07:03:55 -0600

It has been a while since I did this, but I believe that you have to keep he html.css file along with the .xml file.

Melissa Smith

On 2/17/2011 9:08 PM, Christina wrote:
Hi.
I haven't read a book from Bookshare in a bit on my actual computer.
I used to read the XML files. Now, when I cut the XML version from a book from the folder with all the other formats and paste it somewhere else, I can't read anything. My computer says it can not view it. I don't want to keep the entire folder for a book when I only need one file.
What do I need to do to fix this?
Thanks.
Christina