[bksvol-discuss] Reading E-mail Addresses in Message Headers, WAS: Re: Re: need help with a book

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 17:12:41 -0600

Hi Christina!

Do you have all of the windows maximized in the e-mail program you're using? The window(s) could have changed to normal, which has happened to me, which has prevented me from reading everything.

Then you should be able to read the e-mail address again.

Debby

At 07:22 PM 11/7/2009, Christina wrote
Mine doesn't work that way.
For some reason, I can see the person's name but not their e-mail address.
I used to be able to see their addresses though so, maybe it's just with some people? *Shrug*
Christina