[bksvol-discuss] Re: ReTextbooks

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:41:57 -0700

Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of a complaintHello, Lisa,

I'm puzzled by your comment, "Hopefully we won't be scanning too many
textbooks."  Did you mean that you hope to be able to get them digitally from
the publisher?

In the meantime, they would need to be scanned.  Wouldn't school accounts want
textbooks now?

Lori
 hope to be able to get them in