[bksvol-discuss] Re: Re PQuestions about using a Mac for Bookshare validation work.

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:18:49 -0600

Hi Cindy,

An RTF file keeps everything--it's specifically designed to let you use the same file across any computer operating system platform without losing stuff like bolding, italics and fonting. Smile.

Judy s.
On 12/13/2012 6:29 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:
P.S. I don't like working with Text Edit, which is, I believe, another way of saying rtf ; I find the format difficult to work with; and besides, I don't think rtf keep severything like BOLd and ita;cs.

Oh. One more thing. After I have the file open in Word, I go to the View menu and click on Normal. Then you can see the pages