[bksvol-discuss] Re: Re PQuestions about using a Mac for Bookshare validation work.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:29:17 -0800

P.S. I don't like working with Text Edit, which is, I believe, another way
of saying rtf ;  I find the format difficult to work with; and besides, I
don't think rtf keep severything like BOLd and ita;cs.

Oh. One more thing. After I have the file open in Word, I go to the View
menu and click on Normal. Then you can see the pages