[bksvol-discuss] Re: Raymond's Room missing pages 66 and 67.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 01:36:04 -0700 (PDT)

I guess my library system doesn't have it afterall. Thanks for the author, GC.

  These are the two books they do have by him:

   Enhancing the lives of adults with disabilities : an orientation manual / by
Dale DiLeo.
   Working together : workplace culture, supported employment, and persons with
disabilities / David Hagner and Dale DiLeo.

  I'm surprised Baker College, Flint isn't part of MEL. IF they were then I
could borrow a copy.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sunflower Forest - Torey Hayden
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!