[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ray Kurzweil at Western Mich.

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 12:44:16 -0700

Cindy,

I know I am not Shelly, but maybe I can give some insight.  I saw Mr.
Kurzweil last summer.  His voice sounds quite middle aged--I think mid to
late fifties.  The other reason I say that is that he has been working with
reading systems for 30 years.  Also his voice has some qualities that I
would associate with my own father's voice.  My father is 54.  I hope this
gives some perspective.

Kasondra Payne