[bksvol-discuss] Re: Raw Scans

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:10:55 -0700

That's wonderful, as I , as a sighted volunteer, with access to a couple of
libraries, like to take those kinds of books and leave the ones rated
Excellent for members; in fact, I have told some scanners (ones who have
proved their worth in the past but might not have time at a particular
moment to pre-proof)  on occasion to feel free to  submit raw scans ( with
a warning that it's a raw scan  (and maybe they put a Hold for Cindy (or
maybe not, since as soon as they've told me they've submitted the book I've
taken it)