[bksvol-discuss] Re: Raw Scans

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:16:51 -0700

Laura, I will be interested to see Madeline's reply.

Again below is a comment from the notes of the March 20 phone chat.

"There has been some talk of allowing raw scans to be put in the checkout
queue. As a general rule, no, but I'm willing to look into this if someone
has a really strong case for allowing them to do so."

I will be interested to hear about the "strong case".

Lori C.