[bksvol-discuss] Rashi's Daughters: Miriam

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked Books in Process to remind myself who was working on this book
(Mayrie)?) so I could ask if I should renew it.  I see it's been submitted and
is ready to be proofed. I'll return the book tomorrow, but if the proofer needs
it I'll get it again.
If it was Mayrie who scanned it, I doubt therewill be any problems.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: